Saturday, November 06, 2010

4th Street Brewing Company

77 NE 4th Street
Gresham, OR 97030

Happy Hour: 2 p.m. - close

This was my third visit to 4th Street in Gresham. The first time I attended a work happy hour, and I don't remember being very impressed (and that was back before we started the blog anyway). The second time was for a get together through the union. John Kitzhaber showed up to meet us, but I didn't talk to him. His assistant sat at our table and flirted with our friend! Needless to say, I was more interested in what was going on with that situation than with the food. Well, the cliche must be true that the third time is a charm, because this time I really enjoyed myself here!

Although this was supposed to be a work happy hour, our coworkers don't seem to be in the happy hour spirit this year, because only six of us showed up. Five of those six were people who regularly go to happy hour anyway! I am sad that no one likes to do happy hour but us.


Luckily, it was a good happy hour. I just started Weight Watchers (maybe because I have been indulging in a few too many happy hours. Conflict of interest?) I had to go with something smaller/lighter so that I could stick to my points for the day. Not wanting to skip the alcohol, I opted for a side salad and soup from the happy hour menu. Cheap, delicious, and surprisingly filling, I didn't feel too sad about not ordering the nachos or cheese curds. Along with three drinks, my total was only $12.90. Not bad, Gresham, not bad!*

Food: Meets
Drinks: Meets
Service: Meets
Ambiance: Meets
Value: Exceeds

--E

*Yes, I realize I totally copied my coblogger by addressing Gresham directly. I cheated and read her post before posting mine, and I couldn't help myself.

4th Street Brewing Co. on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment